Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is made prior to the deadline for the inaugural issue, 1 October 2018.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- Author acknowledges the work they are submitting is original and any materials not owned by them has the appropriate copyright authorisation
- Articles are 8,000 -10,000 words in length (incl. footnotes), though longer pieces of up to 12,000 words can also be accommodated. Critique and Comment are 2,000-2,700 words (incl. bibliography and footnotes). Case Notes are 3-4 pages (approx. 2000-2500 words).
- The submission follows the OSCOLA citation system.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is Calibri font, 11-point, 1.5-spaced; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Author has prepared a short abstract (100-150 words) to be entered during Step 3 of submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.