Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is made prior to the deadline for Volume 6, Issue 1 (1 October 2023).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- Author acknowledges the work they are submitting is original and any materials not owned by them has the appropriate copyright authorisation
- Articles are 8,000–10,000 words in length excluding footnotes, though longer pieces of up to 12,000 words can also be accommodated. Critique and Comment are 2,000–2,700 words excluding footnotes. Case Notes are 3–4 pages (approximately 2,000–2,500 words excluding footnotes).
- The submission is compliant with the OSCOLA citation system or equivalent.
- The submission file is in a Microsoft Word .doc or .docx file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is Calibri font, 11-point, 1.5-spaced; employs italics for emphasis, rather than underlining.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- For articles, the author has prepared a short abstract (100–150 words) to be entered during Step 3 of submission.
- Author has provided information for a brief biographical footnote.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.